Monday, September 1, 2014

Stars and Stripes Challenge

Hey everyone!  It's time for a Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge!  This week Brenda has chosen a patriotic theme in honor of 9/11 coming up.  She would like us to use stars and and stripes to honor those men and women who risk their lives for our freedom from the military to law enforcement to fireman.  We just want to create a project to show our appreciation.
I created a quick card using Artbooking, and I really like how it turned out.



Supplies:
Artbooking for stars and star border
Cardstock from Papertrey ink and Recollections
White gel pen
Swiss dots Cuddlebug folder
Pattern paper from my scraps

So we hope you'll join in on the challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2!!

8 comments:

  1. I really love how your card turned out too Jaren! Those papers are fabulous and I love your simple design. So fresh and perfect! The inside looks fab too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star border and the pretty papers. Nice job on the doodling. I love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing, the papers and those wonderful stars make for a fabulous card Jaren!! Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaren, this card is FABULOUS!! I truly love how it turned out. The stars just POP, the embossing is great, and I love the inside too. Great pen work! This is just perfect!!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and festive Jaren I used the same cute -- it is a fab cut and yor card is very patriotic. The embossing is a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jaren! I love the fun papers and embossing! The doodling on the stars are super cute! Love!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. even though the design is simple, your embellishing makes it spectacular card.
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Jaren! It's PERFECT! The papers, the embossing, the stars, your design - everything is FABULOUS!!! Amazing job!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!