Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Carnival Birthday Signs and Banner


My son had a carnival birthday party last summer.  I made tons of signs with the help of my Cricut, Cuttin Up cartridge, and Plantin School Book cartridge.



I also used my 12 x 24 mat since the letters were so large.  I got the big mat as one my Cricut rewards purchases.  I use it so much!  It is really convenient to put all the cuts on that size mat in my Gypsy and cut it all at once.  Huge time saver!

For signs:
Cuttin Up for all letters: 
-CARNIVAL cut at 5 in., Welcome... cut at 3.5 in.
-Prizes cut at various sizes from 7.5 to 6 in.
-Popcorn/Hotdogs cut at 4 in.
-Borders cut at 3.35 in by 23.21 in.  (I just used two sheets of 12 x 12 placed right next to each other on the 12 x 24 mat.
-Cardstock and striped red paper is Recollections from Michaels

I also made all the signs for the games (not pictured) such as the Ring Toss, Face Paint, and Bean Bag Toss.

Lastly, I made a very easy banner using the Birthday Bash cartridge.  Sorry I don't have a close-up picture.  

For the banner:
Red Scallop from Birthday Bash Font feature which has a scallop banner with an inner circle cut on striped Recollections paper.
Letters cut using font from Birthday Bash
Yellow balloon cut from Create-a-Critter




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!