Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 13: Summer Kids' Party Favor

My little boy's 4th birthday is coming up in the summer.  We are having a carnival theme for it.  I'm so excited because I love planning this kind of stuff.  I plan on having different carnival-type activities and foods.  I like for the kids to leave with a little favor.  This ice-cream treat box is something I'm thinking about doing for it. 

Supplies:
Ice-cream Favor Box-Sweet Treats cartridge-3.5 in.
Peachy Keen Wide-Eyed Kids face stamp
Paper-Echo Park Summer Days and Papertrey Ink for ice-cream cone
Paper for box is from Recollections
Hawaiian Shores Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
Sakura gel pens and chalk ink
Treats inside: bubbles, dum-dum, and other small candies

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic favor box for a boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how adorable is this!!!! Great color and FABULOUS peachy face!
    You asked a question regarding my recent "Ou make school cool" card. I printed it, then cut it. I use my gypsy so I can get perfect placement on the mat. It took me a while to get the cuts just right :) but it's great when you can't find that perfect stamp:)
    Thanks for your comment, have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!